The Degree in International Physiotherapy from the School of New Interactive Technologies (Escola de Noves Tecnologies Interactives – ENTI-UB) and the University School of Health and Sport (Escola Universitària de la Salut i l’Esport – EUSES-UdG) provides a quality specialised training that is aimed at learning the different aspects of physiotherapy: ranging from the assessment, diagnosis, design and development of treatments. However, in addition, this university qualification has the following advantages:
- Studies 100% in English. A language whose mastery is a necessity in today’s society, and a core skill for understanding scientific production and acquiring an optimal professional level. Without a doubt, achieving a good level of English will boost your professional CV and provide access to the international jobs market.
- Applying the new e-health technologies to the field of physiotherapy. Thanks to the synergies with ENTI-UB, the Video Games University, you will obtain a university training that is a pioneer in new technologies. You will learn to develop assessment tools for physiotherapy; to apply new technological advances in the field of health 2.0; and will even be able to create new technological applications such as: Mobile apps, software or 3-D modelling applied to physiotherapy.
- Top level teaching staff. The teaching staff for this degree come from the best international universities and combine lecturing and scientific research. Most have PhDs specialising in their field,and in addition, they regularly publish a variety of publications, papers and research studies. In addition, they will give you personalised tutorials aimed at resolving any queries you might have, whether about academic matters or in terms of career guidance.
- International networking with prestigious universities. You will have the opportunity to share what you have learnt with students from other countries. You will thus be able to expand your international contacts, increasing your network and building valuable relationships with people in your academic environment.
- Academic internships with high curricular value. You will be able to carry out curricular and extracurricular work experience at centres distributed throughout Catalonia and France. Without a doubt, practical learning is essential in order to practise the profession of physiotherapist, and in this Degree you will be able to choose the centre that best suits your professional preferences.
- Access to a host of international exchange programmes. On the Campus of the University of Barcelona (UB) you will also have the opportunity to study abroad thanks to the ERASMUS programmes, and on a national level by means of the SICUE.
Choose the Degree in International Physiotherapy, a high quality and specialised university training, that has nothing but advantages.