What are the advantages of studying the Degree in International Physiotherapy at the UB Campus?
If you decide to study the degree in Physiotherapy from the International School of New Interactive Technologies (Escola de Noves Tecnologies Interactives – ENTI-UB) and the School of Health and Sport (Escola de la Salut i l’Esport – EUSES-UdG) at the Campus of the University of Barcelona (UB), you will receive specialised quality training, oriented towards learning the different aspects of physiotherapy, such as for example: The assessment, diagnosis, design and development of treatments. However, in addition, as a student you will enjoy the following advantages:
• You will study entirely in English. a language whose mastery is essential in today’s society, and a core skill for understanding scientific production and the acquisition of an optimal professional level. Without a doubt, achieving a good level of English will boost your professional CV and provide access to the international jobs market; a totally necessary aspect in a globalised world such as the current one.
• You will learn to apply the new technologies to the field of physiotherapy. Thanks to the presence of ENTI-UB, the Videogame University, you will obtain a university education at a centre that is a pioneer in new technologies. You will learn to develop assessment tools for physiotherapy; to apply new technological advances in the field of e-health; and will even be able to create new technological applications such as: Mobile apps, software or 3-D modelling applied to physiotherapy.
• An excellent team of lecturers. You will have at your disposal a team of lecturers who are highly qualified in the field of teaching, with years of experience in clinical practice and curricular criteria of academic excellence. In addition, they will give you personalised tutorials aimed at resolving any queries you might have, whether about academic matters or in terms of career guidance.
• International networking with prestigious universities. You will have the opportunity to share what you have learnt with students from other countries. You will thus be able to increase your international contacts; expanding your network and building valuable relationships with people in your academic area.
• Over 1,000 work experience agreements. As a student you will be able to carry out curricular and extracurricular work experience at centres distributed throughout Catalonia and France. Without a doubt, practical learning is essential in order to practise the profession of physiotherapist, and in this Degree you will be able to choose the centre that best suits your professional preferences.
• Access to various international exchange programmes, as well as the subsequent expansion and continuation of postgraduate studies in other countries. As a student you will be able to carry out academic work experience in centres that are leaders in physiotherapy treatments in the regions of Girona, Barcelona, Terres de l’Ebre and in the South of France. You will also have the possibility of studying abroad thanks to the ERASMUS programmes, and at a national level, via the SICUE.
Choose a university training course that has nothing but advantages, study the Degree in International Physiotherapy.